1. Be aware of the dirty tricks of your mind.
2. Disagreement and conflict arise when we don’t have an accurate understanding of the correct way to say and act.
3. Even clothes can transform your emotions. They have the potential to alter your thoughts.
4.Our each thought and each act must find us farther than where we are standing today.
5.Many of us are still struggling hard to ward off the privations and restrictions of life without enjoying it completely.
6. When you sculpt out the ugly pieces of your mind, the end result will be a sublime and a clean heart.
7. Develop a zest for exploration. It will broaden your perception.
8.Explore the new and the untried.
9.Don’t keep wretched quarrels alive. Don’t pass someone in a street sullenly.
10. Respect in today’s time is supplanted by conceit, mistrust, and sexual promiscuity.
11. Have a new and mature life philosophy.
12. Develop a deep and sincere appreciation for your true selves.
13. Have a proper balance between love and aggression, selfishness and altruism and also between fanciful dreams and harsh life reality.
14. True joy is the awareness of our being fulfilled in our true being or our personal center.
15. Emotions are like wild fire, they can ruin you like anything.