GAIN SOME KNOWLEDGE
1. Name all the election symbols of the Congress party since 1952?
A pair of oxen with a yoke (1952-69), a cow and a calf (1971); and finally the hand.
2. Who was the first and last Indian Governor General of India?
3. Which was India’s first double-decker express train?
4. Since when is All India Radio known as Akashvani?
5. Where was the first underground nuclear test carried out in India?
6. What was the Imperial Bank reconstituted in 1955?
State Bank of India
7. When was Goa liberated from Portuguese rule?
8. When was the first five year plan launched?
9. Name the enquiry commission set up to probe the Jallianwalah Bagh massacre?
The Hunter Committee
10. Where was the Indian flag first hoisted on 12th April in 1944, by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose?