THE QUESTIONS THAT WE USUALLY FAIL TO ASK….
1. Do I give enough time to my family?
2. Is there any tension in my family?
3. Do I take time to instill values in my children, parents and me others?
4. Have I set some goals towards my family?
5. Do I really serve my parents with natural love or under some moral or social responsibility?
6. Are my parents, children and inner self satisfied with me?
7. Is my work really appreciated by my inner self?
8. Am I learning new skills to develop my hidden potential and talent?
9. Do I have good/ cooperative colleagues?
10. Am I conscious about my health?
11. Have I set some fixed goals in my field of work?
12. Do I follow a regular exercise pattern?
13. Am I devoting appropriate and required time to my own set goals in life?
14. Do I find time for my hobbies?
15. Do I enjoy life?
16. Am I a member of any spiritual/ philanthropic society?
17. Do I do yoga/ meditation?
18. Am I committed to my self-discipline?
19. Do I generally remain in a happy bent of mind?
20. Am I stable and committed to my decisions?
21. Do I repent my decisions or regret them?
22. Am I aware of the problems- in my self, house, locality and country?
23. Do I partake in donations for some genuine charitable cause?
24. Have I set my priorities in life?
25. Am I truthful and honest in my social approach?