THOUGHTS THAT WILL INSPIRE YOU A LOT
1. “Nurture great thoughts for you will never go higher than your thoughts.”
Gist of the Thought: Our whole personality is based on the building blocks of our thoughts that we have in our minds. Either bad or good, low or great and negative and positive; the formation of our whole personality is dependent upon them. So, why not think only great thoughts and ultimately our personality will become great as well.
2. “Think a dynamic future- work in a dynamic present. We should all be concerned about the future because we will have to spend our rest of our lives there.”
Charles F Kettering
Gist of the Thought: We work in the present but live in the future alone. So let us imagine and think about a grand and vibrant future of our lives where we are going to live forever. Not only think, we have to work hard also to actualize those future images.
3. “The lowest ebb is the turn of the tide.”
H W Longfellow
Gist of the Thought: It is only when the night is pitch dark that we are able to see stars clearly.
4. “Be not simply good, be good for something.”
H D Thoreau
Gist of the Thought: What good a man is if he is good for nothing i.e without doing anything appreciative and worthwhile for the society in which he is living. Be dynamically and actively good and not passively good.
5. “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertaking.” Samuel Johnson
Gist of the Thought: With Self-confidence only great things are made possible. Self-confidence means that you trust your own self first without taking any work or mission at hand.