LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE OF IT AND NOT WHAT WE RECEIVE FROM IT
1. To be on a right path is one thing but to think it as only path is another thing.
2. Life without struggle lacks grace and beauty.
3. Sometimes success appears spontaneously but most of the times it has to be discovered and excavated.
4. Fortunate are those who take the first step on their path to progress.
5. Roads and life are to be travelled on and not to be sit idle and do nothing.
6. Either stand for something or fall for something, in both ways your character is in the making.
7. Never sell your principles for the sake of your senses and sensex.
8. Your success is close to you, just open your eyes of mind.
9. Don’t be a responsibility shifter be a responsibility taker.
10. Our courage and intelligence to fight something are thinly veiled by our lack of faith and trust in us.
11. You are where your mind is.
12. Stagnation is death where as continuous flow is life. Be always busy doing something progressive and creative.
13. There is no fixed path to success, we just have to take first step, either big or small, only then the whole path seem appearing to us- sooner or later.
14. Well beaten and well trodden paths usually take away the beauty and the grace of our success and achievement.
15. We are alive as long as our Hope of attaining something, small or big in nature, is there.
16. Death is when all our efforts, struggles and life start appearing meaningless and hopeless.
17. Shame and modesty pave the way to God and not our flaring egos.
18. Existence is waiting eagerly to be looted at your hands.
19. Everyone has his own personal legend and a destiny to be fulfilled.
20. We make Truth twist according to our views rather letting ourselves twist according to Truth.